Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hush Puppies warehouse sales!!!


i bought this shoes, love it ... i think it very worth, cost RM60 nia...haha so October camping i need not to buy shoes. tot of buying Converse but quite expensive, then now i got this shoes, heheh good good!!


you see ppl buy soooo many pairsss of shoes, oh my god, like no need to pay. u see the tower's of shoes boxes those are shoes tat chosen, ready to be paid...2 or 3 person, buy soo many shoes for what har? haha hmm mayb for relatives i think...

but mayb tat's the GREEDY of ppl, ( i am not talking about the ppl in the pic shown, but over all u can see many ppl do tat in the warehouse sales), tends to GRAB as many as I can, then only filter out wat I want and wat I dun want, but first of all, I don't care!! i grab' em all and they are all mine!! I GOT THE PRIORITY bcoz i grab it FIRST... whether i buy or not, you dun border lahhh! but I just to ensure I got the best shoes with best deals ever!

Once again, it is the matter of being Ethical, or not. that's all

No comments: